Loan of tablets for public use
The municipal libraries lend you tactile tablets so you can connect to the Internet through the Wi-Fi service. You will find direct access to the mobile applications of the Municipal Libraries Network: BibliotequesXBM, Bibliojuga with the Genius and eBiblio, as well as the digital resources of the Naxos Music Library, In-edit TV, audiobooks, Virtual Library or the Aladí Catàleg.
To request it, you only need to present your card. For use inside the equipment.
Guidelines for the use of tablets
- The loan and return of the tablet is done at the counter, upon presentation of the library card. The staff can request an official document that proves the identity of the user. The library will determine the duration of the loan according to the demand.
- For security the tablet can only be connected to the Wi-Fi network: BIBLIOTECA. So you can only use inside the library building.
- To access the Wi-Fi network, it is necessary to validate yourself with the ID card number and PIN.
- There is no possibility to download applications or executable programs. If you detect any need, go to the library staff.
- You can save files (pdf, audio, jpg) in the folders assigned by default.
- When you close the session these downloads will be deleted.
- The sound is adjustable and only played with headphones.
- Bluetooth and airplane mode are disabled.
- When you finish the session, remember to clean all your personal data by selecting the "Close session" button, this will remove your personal data from: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, eBiblio, etc. The function also deletes your browsing history.
- Make good use of the tablet, please.